Often, we struggle with the TV reception to find out that the antenna might be the reason why. Even when the technology is increasingly getting better these days, antenna still cause a lot of trouble. So, what should we do when we our antenna signal goes weak?
The reason why antenna signal go weak can either be that the setup is not up to the mark, the antennas are too old and need to be replaced or the masthead amplifiers are not right.
Read on to know what you can do to deal with the weak antenna signal:
- Make sure you are using the right type of antenna for your coverage area, so that it works with the strongest transmitter.
- The antenna should be pointing and facing the transmitter so that you can get the best possible coverage.
- The antenna needs to be vertically and horizontally correct so that it matches the V or H ploarisation of the transmitter's signal.
- Do not install the antenna under a shade or indoors. Make sure it is installed outside.
- The antenna needs to have a good condition and it is mounted in a secure way.
- The antenna needs to have a high-quality cable which is connected to the terminal devices.